Solving Today’s Toughest Health IT Challenges
For established vendors, start-ups and health systems…
You have invested a lot of energy and resources in your health IT products and projects. The landscape is covered with deployed “solutions” – often with minimal adoption and poor results. Few have fully realized improved:
- Patient care & satisfaction,
- Physician efficiency,
- Operational efficiencies,
- Alignment of culture to mission & business objectives,
- Return on investment (ROI), and
- Efficiencies for the end-users.
You need someone with the breadth and depth of knowledge and experience to assess your current challenges… and help you identify your best path for improvement. Don’t stay stuck where you are! In 90 days (not a year), you could be getting better results.
Imagine a new set of “eyes” at your table. Someone with 40 years healthcare experience. Not 10 consultants… each with 4-5 years’ experience. Someone who has actually:
- Practiced medicine,
- Worked in every space from a small solo practice, multi-specialty group, community hospital and integrated delivery network,
- Done and taught hospital operations,
- Created strategic initiatives,
- Devised innovative health IT solutions,
- Automated over 60 hospitals and numerous clinics,
- Advised medical device and software companies,
- Served on national committees and task forces,
- Authored books, and
- Serves as a health IT copywriter and educator
Learn how MedMorph could help you overcome your specific challenges. The next 90 days could make a big difference… Contact us today.
Optimize Your EHR
Today's hospitals and physician offices have invested heavily in electronic medical records (EMR) systems. However, despite the expense, many have not learned how to harvest the value from their electronic health records (EHR). They have not made the effort to optimize. Your EHR should be an asset, and not a major liability.
Sharpen Your Strategic Plan
Many healthcare organizations start new initiatives and projects every year. However, they often do not fully align them to their overall strategic plan and business initiatives.
We have developed a 90-day plan that produces incredible results.
Align Leadership & Culture
Is your leadership culture getting results? Is every initiative on time and under-budget? if not, a may be time to align the leadership and organizational culture.
There are six common myths about leadership culture.